Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Dedication

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of the little people I had to step on to get here. It has been a hard road, a long road, but it has been worth it. I have grown in many ways, I have discovered who I truly am and I am so grateful for this opportunity. I would like to thank my fans; if it wasn't for you I would never have made it. Thank you to everyone who has helped me succeed. 

Okay, so I totally just pulled that out of no where. Several of you have bugged me about getting one of these for some time now, so here it is! I do not promise to be diligent but I will try. 

2 comments:

  1. Drew here, just wondering what sorts of little ppl you had to step on...surfs in India? Babies in nurseries? Midgets? printed out pictures of kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... no, just the usual types...:) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete