Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Barbados

As many of you know I am moving to Barbados in January for three months to help build a strong Christian community in a church. The closer it gets the more excited I am for several different reasons. 

I am excited to simply see what the Lord has in store. I am going with a goal and a vision but I know the Lord sees the big picture and I am so excited to see how he uses this experience. I am looking forward to building relationships with believers in another country. I am always amazed how the bond of the Holy Spirit connects people across continents. 

Traveling is my wine. I love to experience new cultures, meet new people and just take in all the unique things the Lord has created! I can only imagine the stories I will hear, the things I will see and the memories I will make. 



No comments:

Post a Comment